How to make desserts healthier, what’s the worst about dieting? It is to stop eating sweets, sweets are on one side and all food is on one side, but who said it is necessary to abstain from sweets? There are different recipes and how to make desserts for the diet, which are well-suited to losing weight.
Read more: 600 Chocolate Recipes
How to make desserts healthier
Light apple tart
This apple tart has a tastier taste than regular tart, in addition to all the fun and loud crunch it guarantees, just by replacing the regular tart dough with foil or puff pastry dough as follows:
- Cut the apples into medium-sized slices, and it is preferable to keep the peel on them because of their role in feeling full. You can them a little with vanilla and cinnamon over low heat or use them directly.
- Grease the oven tray with a little vegetable oil and extend the layers of the selected dough with a little oil between every two layers, and then distribute the apples with cinnamon and you can add walnuts or coconut.
- Bake at 180 degrees until golden brown.
Chocolate apple salad
Apples provide you with long-term satiety, in addition to being one of the best foods that increase your metabolism, along with black chocolate, without mentioning the benefits of each.
- Chop the apples into suitable size pieces.
- Put them in a large dish.
- Melt a small amount of black chocolate (milk chocolate or sweetened chocolate is not preferred).
- Distribute chocolate over apples and wait for it to cool.
Why cannot eat chips during a diet? In fact, it is considered an unhealthy food during dieting and at all times, but what do you think of delicious healthy chips?
- Cut the apples into thin slices.
- Put a sheet of butter in an oven tray.
- Distribute apple slices.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon (to taste).
- Put it in the oven until the apples have the desired color and crunch.