How to make desserts for diabetics, many people think that diabetics may not eat sweets throughout their lives, as having diabetes does not mean not eating sweets, but a diabetic can eat sweets while maintaining the regularity of blood sugar through diet planning And there are plenty of delicious desserts suitable for them that came out of the Diabetes Healthy Cooking Calendar.
How to make a fruit salad with milk
- Two cups of strawberry chunks.
- A cup of cranberries.
- Two cups of green grapes.
- Half a cup of skimmed milk, a tablespoon of honey.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of vanilla.
How to prepare fruit salad with milk
- Put two cups of strawberries in a bowl with grapes, and cranberries.
- Mix half a cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, lemon juice, and vanilla together in another bowl.
- Pour this mixture into the fruits, and stir gently. Progress.
Read more: 600 Chocolate Recipes
Sweets for diabetics
In fact, desserts are not difficult to prepare, but nevertheless, the guidelines for this type of desserts must be adhered to by using a low amount of carbohydrates, less sugar, and the inclusion of whole grains and fruits such as berries or prunes in these desserts.
This will help control blood sugar, and low-fat dairy can also be included, which is also an excellent ingredient.
- When preparing a yogurt fruit salad, you can also serve the fruits in a bowl with toothpicks.
- Dib is also made with 56 grams of fat-free yogurt, which contains 90 calories and 19 grams of carbohydrates.
- When preparing a banana cake, you can substitute the vanilla pudding mixture, with a mixture of chocolate and pistachios, and decorate it with low-fat whipping cream.
- Macarons are cookies made from egg whites, usually, coconut, and almonds and other nuts can also be used.