How to make dessert waffles, the quick and easy waffle recipe, we offer you my lady the most famous western sweets, the quick and easy waffle recipe, in a clear preparation way, and with a good and delicious taste, try preparing waffles for your children and family and enjoy the best times.
Read more: 600 Chocolate Recipes
- Flour: two cups.
- Eggs: 2 tablets.
- Sugar: a tablespoon.
- Baking powder: 4 tsp.
- Salt: half a teaspoon.
- Milk: one and three quarters of a cup.
- Vegetable oil: half a cup.
- Vanilla: a small spoon.
Read more: How to make dessert crepes
How to prepare a waffle
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla, and stir well.
2. Add the milk slowly, while stirring.
3. Add the oil and mix until the ingredients are combined.
4. Heat the waffle machine and brush it with a little oil and put an appropriate amount of the dough, then turn it over on the other side until it turns red and becomes golden in color.
5. Serve alongside syrup and fruits.
How to make waffles at home
How to make a waffle that makes daily pastries easy to bake and prepare. The waffle dough is baked in decorative waffle sheets to give it the distinct shape it is known for.
The waffle method is similar in composition, the way to make a crepe and the way to make pancakes, and it can be served with pieces of fruits such as strawberries or bananas.
- 1 cup flour.
- ¾ cup of milk.
- ½ cup sugar.
- 1 egg.
- ¼ cup butter.
- ½ 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
How to prepare waffles at home
- In a bowl, we sift the flour well.
- Add sugar, vanilla, salt, baking powder and flour and mix well.
- In a mixer, beat the eggs, then add the milk and butter until mixed.
- Add the mixture of sugar, flour, salt, vanilla and baking powder to the eggs, milk, and butter and continue whisking until a liquid dough is formed.
- We put the dough in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Lightly brush the waffle pan with oil and wait for it to reach the right temperature.
- In a deep ladle, pour the waffle mixture into the pan, making it approximately two thirds full.
- We wait a few seconds, then close the mold cover and wait several minutes until it becomes golden.
- Take the waffle out of the tray and put chocolate sauce on it, for example, or cut fruits and serve.