How to make dessert cups, are you looking for a dessert recipe that is prepared in small portions and portions? Do you have an occasion and want to serve delicious little cups?
Then you have come to the right place and what you are looking for is desserts by cups with one of the following amazing recipes.
How to make dessert cups
1- Tiramisu cups ornaments
- Half a cup of soft, unsalted butter.
- Two cups of fine white sugar.
- A very small pinch of salt.
- A teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- Half a spoonful of vanilla.
- A small amount of heavy cream.
How to prepare ornaments for Altramisu cups
- Quickly beat the butter with the electric mixer for a few minutes.
- Then add both salt and sugar during continuous whisking until the mixture rises and becomes smoother and lighter in color.
- Finally, add vanilla and instant coffee and continue whisking until we get a creamy texture.
- It can be modified by adding one or more tablespoons of heavy cream.
As for the tramisu, you need:
brittle tea biscuits + previously prepared cream + a mixture of a quarter cup of boiling water with 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder + a little cocoa powder.
2- Microwave cake chocolate
- Tablespoons of white flour.
- 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Teaspoon of baking powder.
- A small pinch of baking soda.
- Pinch of salt.
- 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- 5 tablespoons of warm liquid milk.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- A small amount of chocolate pieces.
- Slices of strawberry.
Read more: How to make quick dessert at home
How to prepare microwave chocolate cake
- A microwave cake is prepared by either mixing the ingredients in a large cup or dividing it into two smaller cups (provided that the cup is suitable for microwaving).
- Put the cup in the microwave for a few minutes, until it puffs up and the cake is cooked, at which point it is ready and there is nothing left but to put the remaining chocolate pieces and strawberry slices.