How to make dessert crepes, One of the easiest desserts recipes is the way to make dessert crepes, which is one of the desserts that everyone loves most.
Sweet crepe dates back to French cuisine, where sweet crepe is served with many fillings, including chocolate, jam, banana, strawberry and many other fillings that we will show you through this article.
How dessert crepes works
Sweet crepe is an easy and delicious dessert from the easiest and fastest American dessert recipes, so it is suitable for all family members.
- A cup and a half of liquid milk.
- A cup and a half of flour “flour”.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Two eggs.
- 2 tablespoons butter, “Butter can be replaced with two tablespoons of food oil.”
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
Read more: How to make simple desserts at home
How to prepare dessert crepes
- It takes about ten minutes to prepare this dish, and the cooking time is about 30 minutes, and this amount is sufficient to make 7 medium-sized crepes.
- First, we start by beating the eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar and butter in an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Then we add the flour to the previous mixture, and we stir them all, so we have a homogeneous mixture.
- We prepare a Tefal pan, put a little oil in it, and heat it on the stove.
- Pour the crepe mixture, with a medium-sized food ladle.
- Into the pan and stir the mixture until it fills the sides of the pan in a circular shape.
- We leave it on low heat, and wait for the surface of the crepe to dry.
- Then turn the crepe on the other side.
- Using a flat wooden spoon, and leave it for a minute until it turns brown and soft.
- We repeat the same method until all of the mixture is finished, and we can fill it after that as desired.