How to make dessert at home easy. Who among us does not like sweets! Even if some of us tend to be more savory, there will still be a dessert or two we like to make at home.
Read more: 600 Chocolate Recipes
- Sugar – 600 gr.
- Butter at room temperature – 250 gr.
- Starch dissolved in a glass of water – 95 g.
- Cardamom – a small spoon.
- Saffron – a small spoon.
- Rosewater – 125 ml.
- Crushed pistachios – 150 gr.
- Almonds, sliced in half – to taste.
How to prepare sweets at home
1- Soak saffron in the rose water, then add the cardamom. Leave the mixture aside.
2- Heat a large frying pan on the stove and spread a layer of sugar, let it melt with constant stirring.
3- Reduce the heat and sprinkle the remaining sugar to get the caramel.
4- Cut the butter into cubes and add them over the caramel, mix the ingredients, then pour the starch mixture.
5- Keep stirring, then pour the mixture of rose water, saffron and cardamom.
6- Add the pistachios and keep stirring.
7- Divide it into wooden containers and leave it to cool slightly at room temperature until it freezes.
8- Garnish with almonds and serve immediately.
How to make sweets at home easy
- 1 cup of water.
- 3 cups of sugar a cup.
- 4/3 starch.
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom.
- 1 cup soft butter.
- 1/2 cup rose water, soaked in saffron.
- Nuts (pistachios, almonds, cashews) coarse cracked.
How to prepare sweets at home easy
- Saffron dissolves in rose water and cardamom is added to it.
- Put the sugar in a saucepan on the stove and leave it until it caramelizes, changes color, and becomes blond.
- Add the butter, stirring constantly, until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Dissolve the starch in the water and add it to the mixture of sugar and butter and stir constantly over very low heat until it becomes firm and thickens.
- Add rose water with saffron and stir until it boils again.
- The dessert is poured into utensils while it is hot and garnished with nuts (you can add more crushed cardamom on top).
- It is best to eat it hot.