How to make crunchy fish fillet at home, fish is one of the main foods in different countries around the world, especially those countries that overlook the coasts, seas and oceans, and there are many types of fish, and also there are many ways to make fish, including grilled and fried, and our website offers you a method Make crunchy fish pane.
How to make crunchy fillet fish at home
- 1 kg of fillet fish.
- 2 cups corn meal.
- Two cups flour.
- 2 beaten eggs.
- 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- 1/2 cup hot sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of spice.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- One tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pepper.
- Lemon juice to serve.
- Cooking oil.
- Hot sauce.
How to prepare crunchy fish fillet at home
1- Wash the fillet well and leave it to dry.
2. Prepare the fish slice and slice it in half to get long strips.
3- Place the fish in a large bowl with onions and some spices.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat to 350 degrees.
5. Add corn flour, plain flour and 2 tablespoons of spices, and mix well.
6- Add the remaining spices with hot sauce, eggs and mustard and dip the fish in it well.
7. Add a few strips of fish to the cornmeal and shake well to get rid of the excess flour.
9- Put the fish in an oil frying pan and fry 4-5 minutes on each side.
10. Repeat the stirring process until all the fish are cooked.
11- Take it out of the oil on a paper towel and sprinkle some spices on it as desired.
12. Serve with lemon juice and hot sauce.
Benefits of fried fish fillet:
- Fish fillet contains many nutrients that the body needs, such as: protein, vitamin D and omega-3.
- Eating fillet fish reduces the incidence of heart disease because it contains omega-3s that prevent blood clots, and reduce the rise in heart rate to abnormal levels.
- Fillet fish helps reduce the risk of diabetes, as it reduces blood sugar levels.