How to make crab fish, is a popular seafood dish in Western countries as well as foreign countries, especially in the United States of America.
It is also widely served in restaurants that offer seafood.
Crabs are called by many other names, such as crabs, domes, or crabs, and there are two types of crabs:
The female and the male, while the female is the one with the highest price; The reason for this is that it contains eggs.
This type of fish is one of the most important foods that are very beneficial to human health. This is because it contains many important benefits and nutrients.
There are many distinct recipes for how to prepare this type of fish, so in this article, we will shed light on how to make lobster.
- Three grains of well-cleaned crab.
- 3 fresh and finely chopped tomatoes.
- The amount of half a cup of finely chopped onion.
- 1 egg, well beaten.
- Three tablespoons of water mixed with starch.
- Little chopped green onions or chopped parsley for garnish.
- Two teaspoons of starch.
- An appropriate amount of salt in addition to black pepper, or as desired by the person.
- Three tablespoons of oil.
- Two cups of water.
- A tablespoon of tamarind soaked in a quarter cup of water.
- Three tablespoons of minced garlic.
- A tablespoon of fresh and chopped ginger.
- Ten pods of pepper so that it is completely seedless.
- Two tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- A large spoonful of sugar.
- A tablespoon of soy sauce.
How to prepare
- In a clean bowl, place the chopped pepper, tomato sauce, and chopped onion, then mix all the previous ingredients well to obtain a thick and homogeneous sauce.
- In a large frying pan placed on low heat, add the oil in addition to the ginger, then add the garlic while stirring well with the ginger.
- Then add the tomato sauce mixed with pepper to the pan, taking care to stir it well to ensure that the water does not dry out.
- After that, mix the tomatoes with water and add the required amount of sugar, in addition to soy sauce, salt, black pepper, and finally tamarind juice.
- All of the previous ingredients are well stirred until they are mixed with each other, at a high temperature.
- This is to ensure that all of these ingredients come to a boil.
- Then the existing crab pieces are added to the previous mixture, taking into account the temperature reduction; And that until you reach the degree of ripeness sufficient for the lobster.
- The estimated time taken for a lobster to reach full maturity is approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- During the lobster’s cooking time, prepare the mixture of starch, green onions, and parsley with a beaten egg.
- When the starch mixture is prepared, add it to the pan, making sure to keep stirring for a period of 3 to 5 minutes; This is to make the sauce thicker.
- Then the crab is ready to be served, by placing it in a special dish and serving it hot, and it is possible to serve many types of salads and yogurt on its side.