How to make coral fish, baked coral is a delicious and beneficial seafood meal that is rich in omega-3 salts and minerals. This meal provides the human body with great energy.
- 2 large fish (1000 g) coral.
- 15 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) ground cumin.
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) ground coriander.
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) sumac.
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) salt.
- 1 packet (15 g) chopped fresh dill.
- 1 cup (200 g) colored bell pepper, sliced
- ¾ cup (150 g) sliced tomatoes
- ¾ cup (150 g) red onion, sliced
- ⅓ cup (83.3 ml) olive oil
- 2 lemons.
How to prepare coral fish
- Remove the fish scales and fins, then slit its stomach and clean it of the viscera, then rinse it well with water, then make two incisions on the sides of the fish with a sharp knife.
- Put the fish in a colander, and leave it until completely drained from the water.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- Stuff the fish core and cracks with chopped garlic.
- In a bowl, mix salt, black pepper, coriander, cumin, and sumac, then season the fish with half the amount of spices from the outside and between the cracks, and sprinkle a little of it into the belly of the fish.
- Fill the fish with some slices of colored pepper, tomato, onion, and chopped dill.
- Grease an oven tray with olive oil, then place the fish in it, then stack the rest of the vegetables on top of the fish. Sprinkle the fish and vegetables with the rest of the spices and olive oil, then chop a sliced lemon and place it over the fish.
- Put the fish in the oven, and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes or until it’s tender.
- Put the fish in a serving dish, then squeeze a lemon on it, and serve it with rice, green salad, and flour.