How to make clams fish, the way clams are cooked and served varies from country to country, in America, Belgium, the Netherlands, and France it is served with French fries and sometimes with fresh herbs and delicious vegetables.
In the Netherlands, clams are served in dough or bread crumbs, and in France, it is baked.
In Italy, clams are mixed with other seafood and sometimes cooked with steam, and in Spain, it is also steamed and placed in water, onions, and herbs.
- Kilo clams.
- Large onion.
- A number of celery leaves.
- 2 green chilies.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- Salt, to taste).
- A small spoon of chili.
- A small spoon of spices.
- 1 teaspoon cumin.
- A small spoon of black pepper.
- A tablespoon of oil.
How to make clams with soup
- Fill a deep bowl with water, bring it to a boil, and place the clams in it for 10 minutes.
- Remove clams from boiling water, then rinse well.
- Put the clamps on medium heat (you can remove the oysters if you like).
- In another bowl, cut the onion into small pieces, as well as the celery and garlic, then add them to the clams with the spices.
- Add the clams and the mixture to a cup and a half of water and let it boil with constant stirring.
- When the water is absorbed, add the vegetable oil and lemon juice, and stir the mixture until the water dries up.
- We leave the clams on the fire and cover until the fluids are excreted.
- Stir from time to time until the clams absorb the juice that they bring out.
- We put it in the oven until it is opened and cooked.