How to make carp fish, the most delicious of all Freshwater fish Mirror carp is the one to be taken into consideration.
You can cook such fish in different ways, it is fried, boiled, and baked.
The last method can be described as one of the best.
As it turns out that the carp in the oven is delicious, satisfying, and delicious in appearance.
This dish will not shy away from being served even at the festive table.
- Tow kg of carp.
- 2 rounded cut potatoes.
- Tow rounded chopped onions.
- 2 sliced tomatoes, rounded.
How to prepare
- Sift salt and one tablespoon of oil on the fish and spread it out.
- Sift salt and one tablespoon of oil over potatoes, tomatoes, and onions and spread them out.
- We leave them in an oven tray previously open at 180 degrees for an hour between levels.
- Turn on the grill money in an oven and keep it after the oven until it is grilled and served.
Another way to cook:
- Before sending the carcass to the oven, you need to soak it.
- To do this, take a lemon, cut it into large slices and squeeze out the juice.
- Pour carp with lemon juice and rub well with salt and ground pepper.
- Leave the fish to soak for 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Now we take 2-3 onions and cut them into half rings.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment, make a layer of onion and salt it.
- Spread the lemon rings on top and put the carp slices on them.
- Sprinkle it with pepper, and you can also spread it a little with oil.
- We bake the dish in the oven at 220 degrees for 25 minutes.
- The fish should be browned.