How to make beef with rice A dish of veal with rice and saffron is a delicious and distinctive recipe. Serve it in your meals to stand out. The chef on our website presented this dish specifically for all the ladies to be enjoyed by the family.
Read more: How to cook beef
How to make beef with rice
- Rice: a cup (regular).
- Rice: a cup (long-grain).
- Onion: 1 piece.
- Olive oil: 10 tablespoons.
- Garlic: clove (chopped).
- Veal: half a kilo (cut into medium-sized pieces).
- Water: a liter.
- Cardamom: a tablespoon (crushed).
- Bay leaf: 1 sheet.
- Salt: a tablespoon.
- Corn oil: two tablespoons.
- Water: two cups (for rice).
- Salt: a pinch.
- Saffron: a teaspoon.
- Starch: a tablespoon.
Read more: How to make frozen mango
Preparation method beef with rice
- Wash the two types of rice, then soak them in water for an hour.
- Finely chop the onion, then stir it in a large saucepan with olive oil, on the fire, until it wilts.
- Then, add the minced garlic to the onion, and stir it a little, then spread the pieces of meat, and stir it until it turns slightly red. Then, pour the water, distribute the ground cardamom, add the bay leaf, and sprinkle with salt.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for an hour and a half.
- While the meat is cooking, add two tablespoons of corn oil to a second saucepan, put the rice, two cups of water, and a pinch of salt.
- Then, cover this saucepan, and leave it on low heat, until the water dries up.
- To prepare the sauce: Mix the saffron, a cup of boiling water, and the starch.
- How to serve: add the sauce to the rice, and serve it in a serving dish, garnished with pieces of meat and onions. Garnish this dish with fried nuts, if desired.