How to make apple dessert, apples are one of the delicious fruits preferred by many people, especially children, for their ease of eating and their distinctive sugary taste, in addition to that they contain many important nutrients for the body, such as iron, calcium and antioxidants, which help build teeth and bones, and prevent fragility Maintain cardiovascular health.
Apples can also be served in a variety of ways as a dessert dish, instead of being served in the traditional form.
Read more: Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts) Ebook
How to make apple dessert
- ½ 1 cup (195g) flour
- ¾ cup (150g) sugar
- 1 cup (200 g) apple, peeled and diced.
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature.
- ½ cup (120 ml) oil
- ½ 1 cup (100 g) yogurt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) liquid vanilla.
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) baking powder.
- ½ 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) baking soda.
- ¼ cup (30g) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15-30 ml) milk.
How to prepare apple sweets
- Preheat the oven at 180 ° C.
- In a large bowl, put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar, and stir well.
- Add apples, and stir well.
- Then add eggs, vanilla, oil and yogurt.
- And whisk with the hand mixer until the ingredients are mixed.
- Pour the dough into a greased tray with a little butter, then set it aside.
- Put the sugar, melted butter and cinnamon in a bowl, and stir well until the ingredients are combined.
- Spread the cinnamon mixture over the cake, then put the tray in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Put the powdered sugar and milk in a bowl, and stir well until the ingredients are mixed.
- Take the cake out of the oven, and let it cool completely.
- Then garnish with sugar sauce, and serve with hot drinks.