How to cook Mira fish at home, Mira fish is one of the most famous types of fish found in shops and markets, as it is a species of mackerel as classified by scientists, as this type of fish is found in warm water bodies, so due to the large number of purchases it is caught in large quantities annually, we find it available throughout the year.
It is worth noting that Mira fish has many nutritional values that the human body needs, as it contains vitamin A and vitamin D. It also has other nutrients, which are fats, acids, calcium, iron and phosphorous in addition to containing many calories and cholesterol, so some prefer to eat it continuously.
Benefits of Mira fish
- There are many different benefits when eating Mira fish, as it contains calories that provide the human body with energy.
- It also works to improve body functions.
- Leads to the ability to focus and protect against Alzheimer’s.
- Helps stimulate blood circulation and maintain the health of the human heart.
- It helps a person not to suffer from strokes or affect the health of the lung.
- Mira fish contains Vitamin A, which improves the immune system, maintains eyesight, and protects the retina from exposure to pain.
- 1 Mira fish is medium in size.
- ¼ cup tomato juice.
- 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- ¼ 1 teaspoon cumin.
- half teaspoon black pepper.
- ¼ 1 teaspoon salt.
How to make Mira fish in the oven
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except the fish.
- Season the fish with the mixture well, then wrap the fish in aluminum foil and leave it in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- Place the fish in a tray in the oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
- Then serve hot.