How to cook beef Meat is one of the main foods that people rely on, and one of the types of meat that we use a lot in preparing different dishes is beef, and the color of the meat should be noted when buying red meat, its color helps determine the quality and validity of meat, and the color of beef is red Light and creamy in color.
Read more: How to make fried fish fillet with rice
- Veal should be light pink in color and the fat it contains should be white.
- You should not buy meat that is gray or smelly.
- And when buying meat, fresh meat should be placed in the refrigerator.
- or freezer as soon as you get home, even because the meat is fast food.
- The meat is kept in plastic bags suitable for freezing and kept in the freezer for six months.
- Beef is cooked in several ways and means to obtain distinctive dishes, and in this article, we will present to you several ways and recipes for cooking beef.
How to cook beef
- Ingredients: Half a kilogram of beef, cut into strips.
- Four tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Half a cup of chickpeas.
- One and a half teaspoons of oregano.
- ¼ cup Italian sauce.
Read more: How to make fillet fish in the oven
How to prepare beef
- Put a little vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat it, then put the meat slices and fry them on both sides for about ten minutes, then drain them from the oil.
- Prepare the Italian sauce by placing the tomatoes, green onions, bell peppers, mashed garlic, vinegar, sugar, and a tablespoon of vegetable oil in an electric mixer and puree the ingredients.
- Mix the rusk with oregano, basil, and cinnamon, add the mashed garlic, with the butter, mix the ingredients and rub them with your fingertips.
- Put the steaks in the rusk with the herbs and cover them well.
- Then we put the meat in aluminum after oiling it, close it well, then put it on a tray and put it in the preheated oven.
- Leave it to cook in the oven for about an hour. We serve steaks with Italian sauce.