How to cook beef with rice Beef is one of the most delicious types of meat. It can be prepared with several easy and delicious recipes, such as the Beef curry recipe, know the ingredients:
Read more: How to cook beef liver
How to cook beef with rice
- 1 kilo of beef, cut into medium pieces.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 1 medium onion cut into cubes.
- 4 garlic cloves, finely grated.
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, finely grated.
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon red hot pepper.
- 3 tablespoons of curry powder.
- 2 cans of unsweetened coconut milk.
- food salt.
- Ground black pepper.
How to prepare beef with rice
- Generously season the meat with salt and black pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the seasoned beef, and cook, flipping once, 3-5 minutes per side, until the meat is golden, then set aside.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, until soft.
- Garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry, and red pepper to the onions, and let them cook for a minute.
- Add unsweetened coconut milk, and let it cook with the ingredients on low heat.
- Add the beef to the ingredients, and continue to simmer, until the beef curry is ready to be served.
- Yogurt and lemon sliced into quarters can be served alongside the main dish.
Indian-style beef curry and diabetics
Choose lean beef.
Pay attention to the portions of proteins that you eat, so as not to increase the portions more than the normal and appropriate rate for you, thus harming the kidneys.
Read more: How to cook beef in the oven
Indian-style beef curry and heart patients
- It is recommended to eat curry chicken instead of curry beef, as it is lower in sodium, saturated fats, and cholesterol.
- Do not add salt to such recipes, as it is mainly high in sodium.
Indian-style meat curry and pregnant women
- A varied, balanced recipe that contains all the elements of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, and vitamins.
- Adding vegetables to it increases its nutritional value in terms of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that contribute to strengthening your immunity and important for the growth of your fetus.
- Source of iron, folic acid, calcium, and a group of minerals necessary for building bones and hemoglobin in the body.