How to cook beef liver The liver is a useful tasty meal, so what is the way to make the liver? How is it prepared in a healthy way?
Read more: How to cook beef in the oven
How to cook beef liver
The grilling method is perhaps the best way to cook the liver and eat it in a healthy way, as the amount of fat used is less than that used for frying, and the liver can be grilled using the oven, charcoal, or exposed to any other heat source.
How to prepare grilled liver
To prepare the grilled liver, follow these steps:
- Clean the liver well, soak it with vinegar and lemon, then rinse it well with running water.
- Season the liver and salt it as desired, and put it in a special oven tray.
- Add a little oil and a variety of mixed vegetables as desired, such as onions, bell peppers, or potatoes.
- Place the liver tray in the oven at a medium temperature, leave it for no more than 20 minutes, and then eat it with bread or salad.
Tips for preparing grilled liver
When following the method of the grilled liver, follow the following tips:
- Reduce the percentage of added oil, or replace it with a little water and be satisfied with the oil contained in the liver.
- Avoid using ghee or butter.
- However, vegetable oils such as olive oil are sufficient to reduce the proportion of saturated and hydrogenated fats in the meal.
- Diversification in the colors and types of added vegetables to increase the nutritional benefit.
- And an increase in the proportion of antioxidants that strengthen immunity.
- Increasing the proportion of dietary fiber promotes digestion, enhances immunity, and helps with satiety and the fullness of the stomach.
- Reduce the amount of added salt or avoid it completely and replace it with lemon juice and various spices.
- The liver contains a high amount of sodium.
- It is well known that excess sodium intake may be harmful to health.