How to cook beef in the oven Beef is one of the types of red meat, which contains a high nutritional value of proteins, vitamins and iron, and the methods of cooking beef differ from one country to another, whether it is grilled, fried or steak slices, as it is prepared in the main dish. Such as maqluba, manasif and tagines, so in this article we will review ways to cook beef.
Read more: How to cook beef at home?
How to cook beef in the oven
- Ingredients: 400 grams of ground beef, finely chopped.
- A piece of chopped onion. One eggplant cut into cubes.
- Three cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Half a teaspoon of cloves.
- Two carrots cut into long slices.
- Two tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Three zucchini cut into cubes.
- Two cups of water.
- Two cubes of chicken broth.
- And Two tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Half a cup of fresh and chopped coriander.
- Half a teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- The Half a teaspoon of cumin.
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon Half a teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
How to prepare beef in the oven
Read more: How to make beef with rice
- Put the oil in a deep frying pan, then add the garlic and onions, stirring for about 4 minutes, until the onions and garlic turn yellow.
- The Add meat, stirring, for about 5 more minutes.
- Add zucchini, carrots, and chopped eggplant on top of the meat, stirring.
- Add salt, black pepper, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, and cloves, stirring until the meat is seasoned.
- The Add the tomatoes with the chopped tomatoes, then add the coriander.
- Add the water with the chicken broth cube, and leave the meat mixture on low heat for about 25 minutes or until it is cooked.
- Pour the meat into a serving dish, then serve.