How to cook beef at home? Beef is one of the most types of meat that mothers prefer to prepare, because it is one of the “soft” pieces that children can easily eat, and you can prepare it in more than one way, for example, you can learn how to cook beef.
And if you are a meat lover, we offer you how to make beef in easy and simple steps, which you can serve with white rice or potatoes and sauteed vegetables.
Read more: How to cook beef
How to cook beef at home?
Ingredients for making beef
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Half teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Beefsteak cut into small cubes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of salted butter.
- 1 medium onion chopped.
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced.
- A cup of meat soup with a spoonful of vinegar added.
- 1 tablespoon sauce.
- Beef stock cube.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves.
How to prepare beef at home
- Mix the flour, steak seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, and pepper together in a heatproof bag.
- Then add the beef steaks, and shake to coat evenly.
Read more: How to make beef with rice
- Use a pressure cooker or a regular one, but it will take longer to cook.
- When the pot is hot, add the oil.
- Then add ½ the number of steaks in one layer, browning on both sides.
- This will take about 5 minutes, but be careful not to reach full maturity.
- Then put it on a plate, and repeat the same step with the rest of the meat.
- Add the butter, then the onion to the pot, and stir well.
- Scraping the bottom of the pot and all the browning parts of the meat in it.
- Then add garlic and stir for 20 seconds.
- Then add the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, thyme leaves, and beef stock cube, and mix well to dissolve the stock.
- Put the beef cubes back into the pot and close the lid.
Choose the high pressure according to the manufacturer’s instructions; And set the timer for 25 minutes, and leave it on the fire.