Many women are looking for Highly absorbent tea towels set for use in the kitchen or while drinking tea in the living room or anywhere in the house, so in today’s article we will mention the types of Highly absorbent tea towels set.
Highly absorbent tea towels set review
Where should you hang tea towels? It is a question that preoccupies the minds of most women. Usually this piece of cloth moves around the kitchen, accompanying the house when drinking tea, and keeping it in her hands. She uses it every time she wants to wash her hands, as well as if she wants to dry a plate or pot. And sometimes, because of the speed, it turns into a towel that you use to open the oven and look at the dish you are preparing.
Highly absorbent tea towels set
Tea towels should not be placed near food prepared by the housewife. They can get dirty quickly from a mist of scrambled eggs, a concentrated tomato sauce, or a piece of chicken or beef. Therefore, it is recommended that the Highly absorbent tea towels set be hung in a safe place besides the kitchen sink. Or in another place located in the oven area and at a level above it.
Specifications of tea towels
The best tea towels that you should choose to buy a kitchen towel. They are usually cotton or waffle and linen. In all of these options, it is recommended that the Highly absorbent tea towels set be washed before their first use, and the Highly absorbent tea towels set absorb water quickly and meet the needs of the housewife in her kitchen without fatigue Such as Premium kitchen towels large cotton.
Cleaning method tea towels
The way to clean and get rid of stains on tea towels requires putting the soiled towels in the washing machine. With the addition of a cup of white vinegar to the washing powder. And a tablespoon of baking soda. And after washing the pads. If it is noticed that it is not completely clean. It is then preferable to put it in this mixture for an hour. After washing, it is rinsed with lukewarm water to get rid of any bacteria or germs stuck to it.
Features of tea towels
- This towel is similar to a hand towel in that it is not bulky.
- It is used in lining serving trays and tables Such as Nano Towels.
- And it can also be used to cover a bread basket.
- It should be noted that this towel does not have any absorbency.
- It is just a piece of cloth suitable for the purpose for which it was made.
How to clean tea towels
- Spread it in the air before washing it.
- Avoid using fabric softener when washing.
- Because it forms a barrier on the fibres, reducing their ability to absorb and clean.
- Use vinegar to clean towels.
- Because the vinegar gets between the particles of the towel and cleans the dirt accumulated due to its low acidity.
- Use hot water to wash kitchen towels to eliminate bacteria and fungi.
- Wash Highly absorbent tea towels set on a dedicated cycle away from clothing.
- Treat stubborn stains on towels with a stain remover before washing them so they don’t set on them.
- In the event that a towel is used to wipe tea and coffee stains, it is preferable to wash it with cold water.