Healthy vegetarian recipes for weight loss There are several diets for losing weight through a vegetarian diet, but we chose the most healthy and effective ones for you. In the first part, we covered the general principles, and in the second part, we will provide you with daily recipes for the diet.
Important tips before you start losing weight:
- The first steps may be a bit daunting, and this is normal and you should expect it, especially if you are obese.
- This type of person often needs a strict diet and intense physical activity to notice the result, unlike those who have a few extra kilograms.
- You should try this diet for at least 3 weeks in order to get used to it, to be stable, and to notice the difference.
- Provided that you do not cheat even a small amount of prohibited foods because it will cause an imbalance in your system and encourage you to repeat your action.
- Choose the day you will start, set a budget for food weight loss, and do not forget to measure your weight before, during, and after the diet and record the extent of your commitment to it.
- It is also necessary to monitor your progress and it will be interesting to involve one of your friends or family to motivate and support you.
- This diet is based on giving up foods high in fat and devoid of fiber.
- Increase consumption of foods that are low in fat and full of fiber, which will lead to a significant improvement in cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar level, digestion, and many more positive effects.
- The advantages of this diet are that it is low-fat, vegan, healthy, safe, and effective, while its downside is that it may be expensive for some.
- Choose foods from plant sources and avoid all animal products and saturated fats.
- Reduce vegetable oils to a minimum, while making sure to take vitamin B12 supplements in the form of capsules or sprays, for example.
- Focus on the four groups, which are grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits, knowing that the foods suggested are just some examples of many other options.
Recipes for weight loss
- In order to meet your daily needs, limit yourself to at least 6 to 8 servings of grains, 3 servings of legumes, and 4 servings of vegetables.
- 3 servings of fruit per day, taking care to diversify, not relying on one or two types of fruit or legumes, for example.
- Remember that your health is the most valuable thing you have.
- and spending on healthy food for a temporary period is better than spending on treating diseases that may affect you in the future.
- We have all heard of successful diets for weight loss in which animal products are allowed, but this type of diet quickly loses its effect.
- often because its owners gradually return to consuming animal products, including fast foods, and not exercise as soon as they feel the difference.
Healthy vegetarian recipes for weight loss
- (One serving equals about 80 calories.)
- Between 6 and 8 servings should be whole grains such as brown rice, wheat bread, wholemeal pasta, and oats.
- A serving equals ½ cup cooked cereal, ¾ to 1 cup dry cereal, a slice of bread, or ½ pita or tortilla.
- 8 servings sound like a lot but it isn’t. You can include whole-grain bread in every meal or use it to make a sandwich, a cup and a half of pasta for dinner, and a cup of oats for breakfast.
- (A serving equals about 100 calories.)
- You should eat 3 servings of legumes each day, including 1 cup of dried beans (any kind) and half a cup of cooked beans (any kind).
- ½ cup tahini from low-fat legumes (eg chickpeas) and 1 cup low-fat soy milk (you can make at home) or about 30 grams of meat substitute.
- (A serving equals about 35-50 calories.)
- You should have at least one meal that contains raw vegetables such as salad or carrots, as well as one of the dark green leafy vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, or spinach.
- You should get at least 4 servings of vegetables each day, which means ½ cup cooked vegetables or 1 cup raw vegetables.
- (A serving equals about 80 calories.)
- Avoid fruit juice and eat whole pieces of fruit instead.
- Try to get 3 servings of fruit each day, which is ½ cup of chopped fruit or a small piece of fruit.
- Such as strawberry, kiwi, mango, berries of all kinds, peach, plum, orange, and grapefruit.
- Vegetarian diet weight loss program Foods that help lose weight.
- Vegetarian Life Vegetarians’ Forum website, Vegetarian Life for Animals, Humans, Environment, and Peace.
- You should not consume more than one type of sweetener per day.
- It should be fat-free and here try fruits or a bowl of sweetened whole grain breakfast cereal with low-fat soy milk or a fruity soy milk drink.
- Dessert-cooked banana or apple with a little water, a natural sweetener, and cinnamon.
Diet schedule for vegetarians to lose 2 kg of weight for 7 days
- A cup of skimmed soy milk + oat flakes + 1 chopped apple + 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts.
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables + 1/4 inch thick slices of French bread + 1 piece of mozzarella. A cup of fat-free Greek milk + ½ cup of breakfast cereal + ¼ cup of berries.
- All animal products including meat, poultry, fish, and eggs (whites and yolks).
- All dairy products (fatty and non-fat).
- Including milk, yogurt, cheese, ice cream, cream, sour cream, and butter.
- Added oils, such as margarine, fatty salad dressings, mayonnaise, cooking oils and, as mentioned earlier, reduce them to a minimum.
- Fried foods, such as potato chips, french fries, fried onions, and donuts.
Eat these foods with caution:
- Non-greasy sauces and creams can be used for salads and sandwiches.
- It’s okay to drink coffee and tea.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed occasionally.
- Sugar can be used occasionally.
- Nuts, seeds, avocado, olives, peanut butter, and vegan chocolate.
- Whole soybean products such as tofu, tempeh, and commercial soy cheese are usually high in fat.
You can consult your physician before starting your weight loss recipes