Healthy fish recipes for weight loss, there are many recipes for salmon for slimming, as well as the benefits of salmon for health, as the use of salmon for slimming and weight loss and obtaining meals with a high nutritional value has spread.
Salmon to lose weight
- When it comes to healthy food choices, salmon is one of the best foods to use in various diets to lose weight.
- Because, in addition to the nutritional value contained within it, it helps you in preventing heart and brain diseases, and fatty acids enhance the weight loss process.
- As a high-protein food, it helps you get rid of the feeling of hunger and this feature is very useful in losing weight.
Is salmon healthy?
- You may find that salmon is popular in the Indian subcontinent and coastal countries that enjoy eating fish and other seafood as part of their daily diet.
- They even prepare many healthy recipes to eat salmon without getting more calories.
- And take advantage of the health benefits because it is one of the best fish that has health benefits on the heart.
Healthy fish recipes for weight loss
Evidence that salmon aids in weight loss:
- The relationship between salmon and weight loss comes from a study published in 2007 in the International Journal of Obesity.
- This study found that men struggled with excess weight after following a low-calorie diet.
- And those eating salmon lost 2 pounds compared to those people who followed a low-calorie diet without eating fish.
- However, a more recent 2013 study in the Journal of Public Health found a group of overweight people.
- Follow a similar system, while a 2007 study showed that there is a need for more studies to prove its effectiveness in losing weight.
Salmon and protein
- Salmon contains a high amount of protein, which helps you control hunger away from eating carbohydrates or fats.
- Hunger control is a major benefit when you are following a low-calorie diet.
- There is also evidence that the protein in salmon helps burn more extra calories.
- And high-protein foods like salmon are included in a weight loss plan to help you maintain muscle mass while losing fat.
Nutritional value of salmon:
- The only way to lose weight effectively is to cut back on calories by eating less or exercising.
- When a calorie deficit occurs, it is important to fill the diet with foods rich in beneficial elements such as salmon.
- Each 3-ounce serving of cooked salmon contains 140 calories, 5 grams of healthy fats, and 21 grams of protein.
- Salmon is not only low in calories and high in protein and is also an excellent source of vitamins like B vitamins, vitamin D, phosphorous, selenium, and potassium.
Salmon and an increase in energy:
- The dietitian mentions that salmon can be the best food to eat in the winter because it keeps the body warm because it contains a high percentage of energy.
- Hence you should make salmon your favorite winter food and preferably grilled salmon.
- Or include it in salads, sandwiches, and broths to make the most of fatty fish.
Salmon and omega-3 fatty acids:
- Most of the fat in salmon comes from heart-healthy polyunsaturated fats and some omega-3 fatty acids.
- Regular consumption of omega-3 fatty acids reduces the risk of heart disease and reduces triglyceride levels.
- And slow the growth of plaques that lead to atherosclerosis and lower blood pressure slightly, according to the American Heart Association.
Tips for eating healthy salmon:
- Salmon is a fish that can be fatty when eaten in an unhealthy way or add flavors.
- To take advantage of its health benefits, you need to grill or bake salmon because the fish has a greasy nature.
- Thus, you do not need to add more oil to get an extra flavor.
- And if you want to use oil, you can put a dash of olive oil on both sides of the salmon and flavor with salt and pepper.
- And do not forget to use lemon juice, garlic, ginger, and thyme to add another flavor without resorting to increasing the number of calories.
Salmon recipes for weight loss
- At first, it should be noted that salmon can make you slim if you follow a healthy diet in which the number of your daily calories does not exceed 1,800 calories.
- If you are an average person and you work at a desk.
- But if you are one of the people who exercise on a daily basis, salmon recipes can help you lose weight if you take 2000 calories a day.
- There are many applications that can help you calculate your daily calories.
Salmon work to lose weight
- 1 slice of salmon (3 ounces).
- Pinch of salt, ground black pepper.
- 2 slices of lemon.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- 1 teaspoon dried spice.
- Minced parsley.
- Heat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, put baking sheets inside the tray, grease the tray with foil with cooking spray, and place the lemon slices in an even manner in the tray.
- Grease both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper and place them on top of the lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, pour the oil, honey, garlic, and thyme and pour over the salmon.
- Then fold the salmon in silicone paper and cook for 25 minutes, do not forget to move the tray in the oven and grill for 2 minutes, and decorate with parsley.
Grilled salmon for weight loss:
- 4 slices of salmon.
- 1 tablespoon of granulated mustard.
- 2 soft garlic cloves.
- 1 tablespoon of chopped leeks.
- 2 teaspoons dry thyme, chopped, to use as a garnish.
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary.
- 1/2 lemon.
- the salt.
- Ground black pepper.
- Prepare a grill pan on the stove, put baking sheets, and mix the mustard with garlic, shallots, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, season with salt and pepper, once the mixture is ready.
- You can put it on the salmon slices evenly for 7 minutes and when you are finished grilling you can decorate with thyme and rosemary.
You can consult your physician before starting your weight loss recipes