Green tea with mint is almost everyone’s favorite tea. It is made by brewing green tea leaves and adding mint leaves. It is a refreshing and flavorful drink that is also packed with health benefits.
How to make green tea with mint?
It is easy to make green tea with mint. Let’s see how:
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 green tea bag or 1 teaspoon of loose leaf green tea
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- Heat the water to 175-180 degrees Fahrenheit (80-82 degrees Celsius).
- Place the green tea bag or loose leaf tea in a mug.
- Add the mint leaves to the tea.
- Pour the hot water over the tea and let it steep for 3-5 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Remove the tea bag or strain the loose leaf tea.
You can also add other ingredients to your green tea with mint, such as honey, lemon juice, or ginger, to taste.
Green tea with mint is a healthy and delicious beverage that can offer a number of health benefits. It is a good choice for people who are looking for a way to improve their digestion, reduce inflammation, boost immunity, improve respiratory health, and freshen breath. However, it is important to be aware of the potential side effects of green tea and mint, especially if consumed in excess.