Green tea with milk is a popular beverage made by brewing green tea leaves and adding milk. It is a refreshing and flavorful drink that is also enjoyed by many people in different cultures around the world.
How to make green tea with milk:
You will like this recipe! Here is how to make green tea with milk:
- 1 green tea bag or 1 teaspoon of loose leaf green tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice (cow’s milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc.)
- Heat the water to 175-180 degrees Fahrenheit (80-82 degrees Celsius).
- Place the green tea bag or loose leaf tea in a mug.
- Pour the hot water over the tea and let it steep for 3-5 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Add the milk to the tea and stir to combine.
Green tea with milk is a delicious and healthy beverage that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.