Green tea with mango is a delicious and refreshing beverage that is also packed with health benefits. The combination of green tea’s antioxidants and mango’s vitamins and minerals can boost immunity, improve digestion, and promote weight loss.
How to make green tea with mango?
You will like this recipe! Here is how to make green tea with mango:
- 1 green tea bag or 1 teaspoon of loose leaf green tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen mango, diced
- Heat the water to 175-180 degrees Fahrenheit (80-82 degrees Celsius).
- Place the green tea bag or loose leaf tea in a mug.
- Pour the hot water over the tea and let it steep for 3-5 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Add the mango to the tea and stir to combine.
Green tea with mango is a good source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. You should try it.