Green tea with lemon is a well-known beverage that is made by brewing green tea leaves and adding lemon juice or zest. It is a refreshing and flavorful drink that is also packed with health benefits.
Green tea and lemon are both rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect your cells from damage. Green tea is also known to boost metabolism, promote weight loss, and improve heart health. Additionally, lemon is a good source of vitamin C, which can help to boost immunity and fight infection.
How to make green tea with lemon?
It is easy to make green tea with lemon. Let’s see how:
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 green tea bag or 1 teaspoon of loose leaf green tea
- 1/4 lemon, squeezed
- Heat the water to 175-180 degrees Fahrenheit (80-82 degrees Celsius).
- Place the green tea bag or loose leaf tea in a mug.
- Pour the hot water over the tea and let it steep for 3-5 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Remove the tea bag or strain the loose leaf tea.
- Add the lemon juice to the tea and stir to combine.
You can also add other ingredients to your green tea with lemon, such as honey, ginger, or mint, to taste.
Green tea with lemon is a healthy and delicious beverage that can offer a number of health benefits. It is a good choice for people who are looking for a way to boost their metabolism, promote weight loss, improve heart health, and boost immunity. However, it would be great to use fresh, high-quality green tea leaves for the best flavor and health benefits.