Green tea with fruit is one of the most nutritious beverages consumed by everyone. This drink is made by brewing green tea leaves and adding fresh or dried fruit. It is a refreshing and flavorful drink that is also packed with health benefits.
How to make green tea with fruit?
It is easy to make green tea with fruit. Let’s see how:
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 green tea bag or 1 teaspoon of loose leaf green tea
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh or dried fruit
- Heat the water to 175-180 degrees Fahrenheit (80-82 degrees Celsius).
- Place the green tea bag or loose leaf tea in a mug.
- Add the fruit to the tea.
- Pour the hot water over the tea and let it steep for 3-5 minutes, or according to the package directions.
- Remove the tea bag or strain the loose leaf tea.
You can add any type of fruit that you like to your green tea. Some popular options include berries, citrus fruits, and tropical fruits. You can also add other ingredients to your green tea with fruit, such as honey, lemon juice, or ginger, to taste.
Green tea with fruit is a healthy and delicious beverage that can offer a number of health benefits. It is a good choice for people who are looking for a way to boost their immunity, improve digestion, promote weight loss, and improve heart health. However, it is important to be aware of the potential side effects of green tea and fruit, especially if consumed in excess.