Fruit salad is a dish made from a variety of chopped fruits. It is a popular dessert or snack, and can also be served as a side dish. Fruit salad is a healthy and refreshing way to enjoy a variety of fruits.
How to make fruit salad?
To make fruit salad, simply chop your favorite fruits into bite-sized pieces. You can use any fruits you like, but some popular choices include strawberries, blueberries, grapes, pineapple, mango, and kiwi.
Here is a simple recipe for fruit salad:
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- 1/4 cup mango, diced
- 1/4 cup kiwi, diced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup yogurt (optional)
- 1/4 cup granola (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill for later.