French recipes for Lunch for Beginners For everyone looking for healthy French meals for adults and kids, French lunches for women to make at home.
French recipes for Lunch for Beginners
In the following lines, we will describe French lunches in detail:
- One of the most famous French soup dishes in France and the world as a whole.
- And one of the traditional dishes prepared from onions and beef broth.
- It is usually served with toast and cheese melted on it. The origin of soup can be traced back to the days of the Romans.
- Where it was a dish of the poor class, but the current version of it.
- Which has conquered the most luxurious classic restaurants, dates back to the eighteenth century.
- The good and distinctive taste of this soup is due to the caramelization of onions.
- Some use cow broth, others just use water or add milk and add eggs or flour to thicken the dish Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- Soup is usually made by caramelizing onions in butter, adding broth or water, and herbs and spices (to taste).
- Then toast the French bread, brush it with olive oil or butter.
- And place a piece on top of the soup, before adding grated cheese (to taste – Gruyere cheese is the preferred cheese) on top.
Chicken with rice and supreme sauce
- Stuff the chicken with parsley and mushrooms, then rub the chicken with acid.
- Then put the chicken with pieces of celery, carrots and onions for boiling, and prepare the broth over a low heat for 45 minutes.
- Then cook the mushrooms in butter, water and some lemon juice for ten minutes.
- And then put some butter in another saucepan (3 tablespoons).
- With a small cup of flour, mix and cook on low heat for several minutes to prepare the roux paste.
- Meanwhile, the rice is cooked in the oven for twenty minutes using chicken broth, and after frying the rice with butter and onions, after it is ready, stir the rice with a piece of butter.
- To prepare the sauce or sauce, two or three cups of broth are added to the roux paste.
- With constant stirring, on low to medium heat for ten minutes.
- And add to it some mushroom broth and two tablespoons of cream.
- Keep stirring before adding some of the condensed chicken broth, mushrooms, and salt. Put the white chicken pieces next to the rice and some pieces of boiled carrots before adding the sauce and serving.
- One of the most famous types of salads in France, especially in the south and the city of Nice in particular.
- For this reason, it remains moderate in nature and components.
- It is also one of the best and most beneficial types of salads for health and for those looking to lose weight.
- There are several recipes for this famous salad, but the original and traditional recipe, according to the French Academy of Cooking.
- Contains two boiled eggs, French recipes for Lunch for Beginners six lettuce leaves, three sliced tomatoes, and a chopped red sweet pepper.
- With half a cup of cucumber cubes, a can of tuna in olive oil, a handful of black olives, 8 slices of anchovies (small anchovies), and three sliced green onions.
- A small jar of soaked artichokes, and a handful of fresh beans if available.
- With salt and brown pepper, some lemon juice (to taste), half a cup of olive oil, and several basil leaves for garnish.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on the side of the large plate, place the tomato slices on top.
- And in the middle are the small cucumber pieces, and on top of that, distribute the artichokes and sweet peppers.
- Then add in the middle and on its side four pieces of hard-boiled eggs.
- The anchovies are distributed over the eggs, and the olives and green onions are also distributed over the vegetables.
- Finally, olive oil, salt and brown pepper, and it is preferable to add lemon juice and basil for garnish.