French recipes for lunch and dinner Eating dinner has always been associated with weight gain, as experts usually advise eating breakfast and avoiding dinner, but how true is that?
French recipes for lunch and dinner
The best French food for dinner
Goose liver pieces
- It is one of the most famous French dishes that the French cuisine is famous for. It is goose liver saturated with fat.
- Which can be served in the form of canapé over roasted baguettes and with fig or cherry jam, and it can also be served in the form of pieces alone with fig or cherry fruit.
- It is worth noting that France is the largest producer and consumer of goose liver in the world.
- This dish is served on holidays and occasions, especially dinners in France.
How to make salty toast
- 10 pieces of toast.
- Half a cup of green mint.
- A quarter cup of chopped onions.
- Three quarters of a cup of fresh milk.
- 4 pieces of cream cheese.
- Two eggs.
- Half a cup of chopped parsley.
- 3 tablespoons of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Teaspoon salt.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender, except for the toast pieces.
- We mix the ingredients well with each other.
- Dip all the toast pieces one by one in this mixture.
- We keep these pieces in a frying pan on the fire.
- We flip the pieces on the fire on both sides to ensure the redness of both sides as required.
- Remove the pieces from the pan and place them on a serving plate, and it is possible to add thyme or celery, if desired.
It is considered one of the best French dishes that can be eaten at dinner. and it originates from the Lorraine region in the north-east of the country.
This dish may include a pancake topped with scrambled eggs and cream. In addition to the pieces of meat and we enter the oven to become golden.
It is one of the most wonderful and most famous French dishes, and is often served at breakfast, but some people may eat it at dinner, due to its crescent shape.
Croissants are also served with jam, honey, cheese and melted chocolate. as well as using it as a sandwich and stuffing it with cheese, meat or boiled eggs. as well as some vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Potato salad with broccoli
- components used.
- Three eggs.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- A kilo of broccoli.
- A kilo of potatoes.
- A glass of fresh milk.
- A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Triangle cheese.
- pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper.
- A cup of mayonnaise.
- A quarter of a kilo of turkey breasts.
Steps Potato salad with broccoli
- Mix apple cider vinegar, olive oil, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cheese in a kibbeh or electric blender.
- Put the boiled eggs, broccoli, smoked turkey and potatoes in a dish and add the mixture to them
- We serve the salad in a serving dish with decoration.