French recipes for chicken for beginners French chicken recipe Easy and delicious French chicken recipe will be one of the favorite recipes that guests will love at lunch or dinner.
French recipes for chicken for beginners
- 4 chicken breasts without skin or bones.
- Salt and ground black pepper.
- 4 eggs.
- 3 tablespoons of water.
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- ½ lemon, cut into circles with its peel.
- 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Juice of ½ lemon.
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- ¼ cup chopped parsley.
How to prepare chicken the French way
- Cut chicken breasts into thick slices.
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl, then mix the eggs and 3 tablespoons of water in another bowl.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Season the chicken breasts with the flour mixture, then dip them in the egg, then put the slices in the pan for 2 minutes, until golden on both sides.
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate. Put the lemon slices in the pan for two minutes, then add the chicken broth and lemon juice, and leave the sauce on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix the butter and flour in a bowl, stir well, then add the mixture to the pan, making the sauce thick.
- Stir until the flour disappears, reduce the heat and simmer the sauce, return the chicken strips to the skillet and place the lemon slices on top.
- Leave it for two minutes with the addition of a little salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken slices and the delicious sauce in a serving dish and decorate with parsley.
French recipes for chicken
- To prepare the sauce: Pour the sunflower oil into a deep frying pan, and fry the yellow pepper in it, stirring, until it wilts a little.
- Then, add the tomatoes, garlic, shallots, olives, and herbs. Pour chicken broth and olive oil.
- Leave the sauce on a medium heat until it boils, then reduce the heat, while depositing the ingredients of the pot and boil again, until the size of the sauce reduces a little.
- For chicken: Season chicken with salt and pepper, and add flour to the skin; In order to obtain a crunchy texture. Fry the chicken in a frying pan containing sunflower oil.
- Boil a small potato, and when it becomes soft, add it to a frying pan, with a little butter.
- Put the fried chicken in a tray, with the potatoes, olives and thyme leaves, and roast it in the hot oven.
- Cut the baguette in half, and roast it in the oven with a little butter and salt, for a minute.
- Lightly toast the almonds in the skillet.
- How to serve: Pour the sauce at the bottom of the serving plate, then add the chicken and potatoes, and around them the parsley and roasted almonds.
- The dish is served with toasted bread.