French fish recipes for beginners, the article presents a recipe for cooking delicious fish in French. You will learn how to cook a worthy substitute for the usual meat dish, which is not inferior to it in sophistication. Know the ingredients needed for cooking. You will see how to prepare French fish recipes for beginners. As a result, get a wonderful dish with a fragrant cheese crust and juicy fish inside.
French fish recipes for beginners
Fillet-fish. 1-1.2 kg potatoes.
0.8-1 kg onions.
3 pieces of hard cheese.
200-260 g of water.
50 ml sour cream.
100-120 grams of mayonnaise.
100-120 g vegetable oil.
50 gm lemon juice.
0.5 tbsp. to. Fish or chili seasoning.
0.5-1 tsp salt to taste.
How to prepare French fish recipes for beginners
- Rinse well under running water with 1-1.2 kg of fish fillets or fish carcasses.
- If you cook food from carcasses, then first remove the scales, remove all the fins and the head, and take the fish.
- Dry the prepared fish on a paper towel, then cut into portions 5-6 cm in size.
Peel 1-1.2 kg of potatoes, 2 onions and 3 carrots.
- Wash vegetables well.
- Pour 50 g of vegetable oil into a baking dish or deep fryer.
- Chop the onion with a medium dice, and cut the carrots into circles.
- Put the onions in a baking dish on circles of carrots.
- Place the fish pieces on the vegetable “pillow”. Sprinkle on half a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add a little salt, sprinkle with lemon pepper or fish seasoning (it will take 0.5-1 tsp. spices).
- Pour 50 ml of water into the baking dish.
- It is needed so that the dish does not manage to dry out when baked.
- If the fish is oily enough, you can do without water.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into thin slices. You can add a little salt to them.
- Lay the potato slices on top of the fish slices.
- Grate the remaining carrots on a coarse grater. In the same dishes, grate 200-260 g of hard cheese.
- Stir the carrot and cheese mass.
- Mix in a separate bowl 100-120 g of sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add more spices as desired. Pour this mixture into the grated cheese with carrots and mix well until smooth. Packing is ready.
- You can also add 1-2 raw eggs, and put a layer of raw champagne cut into quarters on top of the potatoes.
- This will make the dish more nutritious and satisfying.
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees.
- Put a baking dish in it and cook the dish for 20-30 minutes, until a brown crust appears.
- Remove the mold from the oven. Let it stand for 10-15 minutes.