Fish fillet method for diet is one of the easiest ways to cook fish and is light on the stomach and contains very few calories.
Fish fillet method for diet
- Three pieces of fillet fish.
- Pinch of finely chopped green coriander.
- 1 large lemon.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Pinch of salt.
Read more: How to make crunchy fish fillet at home
How to prepare fish fillet for diet
- Roll out aluminum foil and grease a little olive oil.
- We put fish fillet and lemon pieces
- On an aluminum sheet we put a little olive oil.
- Place the fish pieces on aluminum foil, sprinkle green coriander, salt and pepper on top, and roll aluminum foil over the fish.
- We put a tray with a little water and place a fish roll in it, then put it on the stove.
- Leave the tray for 10 minutes and until the water boils, then turn it over on the second side and leave it to boil as well.
- Fish roll comes out and served hot with rice and sauteed vegetables. The coriander fish fillet method is one of the cooking methods that do not contain any fat.
Light fish fillet method
- Two frozen containers.
- Half a teaspoon tomato powder.
- Half a teaspoon of onion powder.
- A teaspoon of lemon salt.
- A teaspoon of turmeric.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Pinch of fish spices.
- Half a spoon of ground cumin.
- Half a spoon of ground coriander.
- Fish washing ingredients (olive oil, salt, vinegar, lemon).
- For frying the fillet (starch, flour, baking powder).
Read more: How to make grilled fish fillet
How to prepare fish fillet
- Wash the fillets well, season with salt, olive oil and vinegar, and leave to be drained.
- Cut the fish into medium pieces, taking care that they are even.
- Mix all the spices components (salt, pepper, turmeric and lemon), then put the fish pieces in this marinade piece by piece, then put the fish in the refrigerator from half an hour to an hour or more until the seasoning is absorbed.
- Take the fish out of the refrigerator, then season it with flour, spices, and baking powder, then put it in hot oil.
- Fillet is served with rice or pasta, so this is a delicious and delicious light and crunchy fish fillet way.