Fabulous floor cleaner review, with the rapid development in the science of detergents, and the increasing needs of consumers’ demand for highly effective materials in cleaning, sterilization and disinfection of germs, it was necessary for specialists in the science of detergent chemistry to research and develop products that serve the market and producers, and green flooring gel is one of the important materials Which plays a cleaning and sterilizing role, as a result of the inclusion of surface-active substances and pine oil in its composition.
Fabulous floor cleaner review
Important key points in which we will talk about the Fabulous floor cleaner product:
The quality of pine oil used
It is very important to use a good quality pine oil of high purity. If you use a poor quality, you will not get a good result, and you will consume large quantities of pine oil and increase your costs Such as Pink stuff cleaner review.
Active ingredient ratio
Do not reduce the percentage of active substances in the product. because this will negatively affect you. And you will not be able to get a homogeneous product. and it will increase the percentage of consumption of pine oil to get the desired viscosity (gel form).
The use of green pigment with a high concentration to consume the least amount of pigment possible and give the dark color beautifully.
Raw materials included in Fabulous floor cleaner
In the following lines, we will mention the ingredients in the Fabulous floor cleaner product:
- It is an active substance in Fabulous floor cleaner on the surface with an ionic (anionic) texture of a slightly viscous watery texture in a light or dark brown color, according to the source.
- Commercially, its concentration is 96%.
- It produces the active substance responsible for the cleaning phase in the product Such as Lysol kitchen pro antibacterial cleaner review.
Caustic soda (sodium hydroxide)
They are called kostic and tarruna, and they may be in the form of crystalline crusts or white granules, depending on the source. It is the substance with which we neutralize sulfonic acid to produce its sodium salt.
kimberlane kd (coconut d-ethanolamine)
- It is an active substance in Fabulous floor cleaner, which is a superficial non-ionic coconut derivative.
- With a slightly sticky watery consistency and a yellowish-brown colour.
- Commercial 85% Concentration – Foam Booster Cycle Such as Windex multi surface cleaner review.
Pine oil is obtained from the steam distillation of the leaves (needles), twigs, fruits and stems of pine nuts. Synthetic pine oil derived from turpentine oil constitutes the largest percentage of sales around the world.
How to make Fabulous floor cleaner
- Fill the mixing barrel with 20 kg of filtered water.
- We add 4 kg of sulfonic acid, stirring well.
- Then we add 550 g of sodium hydroxide with stirring for a period of 5 to 10 minutes to ensure that the reaction is complete.
- We add 0.5 kg Kimberlan while continuing to stir.
- Then we add 50g of preservative.
- We add from 5 to 7 g of dark green dye.
- Leave the mixture for some time until the foam disappears from 3 to 6 hours.
- Gradually add 1.5 kg of pine oil, with rapid stirring, until you get the consistency of a gel.