Egg salad is a classic dish made with chopped hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, and seasonings. It can be served on sandwiches, crackers, or as a salad. Egg salad is a good source of protein and can be a healthy and satisfying meal or snack.
How to make Egg Salad?
Here is a basic recipe for egg salad:
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, onion, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Serve on sandwiches, crackers, or lettuce cups.
You can store egg salad in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.