Easy Keto Desserts Recipes, there is no doubt for all of us that adhering to the keto diet does not mean giving up sweets altogether, today we offer you sweet, delicious, and keto-friendly keto dessert recipes that will benefit you.
Diet keto desserts recipes, how to make keto kunava, how to make keto cheesecake, how to make keto pancakes, how to make keto cookies, how to make a cake, and many keto recipes we have on our website.
How to make coconut keto cake
- Half cup coconut.
- Baking powder spoon.
- 3 envelopes stevia sugar.
- A small spoon of vanilla.
- 2 eggs.
- Pinch of salt.
- Water or coconut milk as needed.
How to prepare coconut keto cake
- Bring a bowl and put the eggs in it with a pinch of salt and mix the mixture well with an electric beater until the eggs thicken.
- Then we put the sugar with the butter and mix the ingredients until they are homogeneous, and then we put the baking powder on the coconut and stir well.
- We add the coconut mixture to the other ingredients and mix the ingredients well, then we prepare a tray greased with butter and put the cake in it.
- Then we put the tray in the oven and leave it until it is completely cooked, and when it comes out, leave it until it calms down a little, then cut and serve.
How to make keto ice cream
- 3 cubes Kiri cheese.
- Butter cube.
- 2 boxes of fresh cream.
- Stevia sugar bag.
- 2 strawberry pieces.
- Pinch of saffron.
- 5 ml rose water.
- 20 grams grated coconut.
How to prepare keto ice cream
- We prepare the electric mixer and put all the previous ingredients in it, then mix the ingredients for 3 minutes until well combined.
- Then we put the ice cream mixture in cups and on the face we put pieces of strawberry or any type of fruit.
- Then we put a little grated coconut for garnish and then put the ice cream in the freezer for 20 minutes and then serve.