Easy French vegan desserts, French cuisine is famous for providing the most delicious French dishes and pastries, as well as desserts recipes that are characterized by a wonderful taste and a wonderful and distinctive flavor. In this article, we will learn about some of the most famous French sweets that are famous for French cuisine. Follow up with us. To find out more details.
Tart Tatan sweets
- 150 grams of sugar with an amount for sprinkling.
- 75 grams of butter, cut into cubes.
- 8 apples.
- Vanilla stick.
- A roll of puff pastry dough.
- Vanilla ice cream for serving.
How to prepare
- We heat the oven to a temperature of 170 ° C.
- We cut the apples into pieces, removing the core.
- Cut the vanilla bean lengthwise, removing the seeds with the tip of a knife.
- Bring a large saucepan and cook the sugar over high heat to form caramel.
- Add the butter to the caramel and leave it to melt.
- When the caramel turns golden brown, remove the pot from the heat and add the vanilla seeds.
- We pour the caramel into the mold and move the mold in a circular motion so that the caramel covers the entire mold with the vanilla stick in the middle.
- Arrange the apples in center circles.
- Sprinkle a little sugar and butter between the apple pieces.
- Put the dough on top of the apples.
- Bake the tart for an hour, then remove the falafel from the oven.
- Place the presentation template on top of the template.
- The recipe is served hot with vanilla ice cream.
Paris Brest dessert
- A cup of flour.
- a teaspoon of white sugar.
- a quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- 85 grams of vegetable butter.
- half a cup of water.
- four eggs.
- 8 tablespoons of liquid vanilla.
- 50 grams of caster sugar for decoration.
- 300 grams of praline or chocolate dough Fat.
- 500 grams of butter.
- Buttercream with praline.
- Half a cup of sliced almonds for garnish
How to prepare
- Bring a pot and put it on low heat with the addition of water, sugar, salt, and butter until the mixture boils while continuing to stir with a wooden spoon.
- We remove the pot from the fire while gradually adding the flour, stirring with a wooden spoon, then put the pot again on the fire and stirring to dry the dough.
- Put the dough in a large bowl, adding the eggs, vanilla, and eggs gradually, until the dough is shiny.
- Put the dough in a pastry bag and form the dough in the form of circles.
- Sprinkle the mixture with almond slices, then put another circle.
- We put the lentils in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees recipes Celsius for a third of an hour.
- To prepare the buttercream praline, we prepare a bowl to put the butter and the praline dough with continuous whisking to obtain a creamy texture.
- Add 50 grams of sifted fine sugar and put it in the refrigerator.
- To form the cake, cut the cake in the form of three circles into two and fill the base with buttercream.
- Using a pastry bag, decorate the waffle with butter, then put the piece that was cut for the first time.
- Decorate with powdered sugar and put the mixture in the refrigerator to cool before serving.