Easy food recipes that can be prepared at home, in today’s article we will mention easy food recipes that all the ladies at home can prepare these recipes in the easiest way.
Easy food recipes that can be prepared at home
We will mention in the following lines Easy food recipes that can be prepared at home:
How to make a pizza pan
Pan pizza is one of the quick and easy recipes, here are the steps to prepare it in detail:
- ⅔ cup flour.
- ½ cup warm water.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon sugar.
- Half teaspoon instant yeast.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni, about 75 g.
- ½ cup ready-made pizza sauce (marinara sauce).
Additional decorating ingredients
Minced fresh basil.
Steps to prepare fryer pizza
- Get a large non-stick frying pan.
- Get a large bowl Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Mix the flour, water, sugar, olive oil, yeast, and salt together.
- Mix the ingredients well, and spread the dough in the pan well.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough evenly all the way to the edges.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce, then add the pepperoni slices.
Steps to cook fryer pizza
- Cover the pan and put it on medium heat.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, then uncover the lid, and leave it for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the skillet, and place it on a cutting board.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes, then sprinkle fresh basil.
- Cut the skillet pizza into several equal pieces, and serve warm.
Fryer pizza contains mozzarella cheese, which may help maintain the health of the intestines and digestive system because it contains beneficial probiotic bacteria.
It is recommended to eat cheese for its rich content of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants necessary to promote brain health and reduce the risk of age-related neurodegeneration.
Avoid excessive intake of the recipe, due to its high content of calories, fats, and carbohydrates, to avoid gaining weight or becoming obese.
Pizza fryer and diabetics
Fryer pizza contains flour, beware of excessive consumption, to avoid high blood sugar levels.
It is recommended to replace it with brown flour or made from whole grains, to obtain dietary fiber that contributes to better control of sugar levels.
Fryer pizza and heart patients
It is recommended when following the method of making the previous fryer pizza, to choose the low-fat mozzarella cheese.
To reduce the amount of fat, cholesterol, and sodium, to avoid heart disease and vascular problems.
Pizza fryer and pregnant women
Eat a frying pan pizza, as its content of pepperoni, may contribute to obtaining many beneficial minerals during pregnancy.
Such as selenium, zinc, iron, and copper, to enhance the body’s immunity and metabolism, red blood cell production, and improve iron absorption.
How to make tortilla pizza
Pizza with tortilla bread is one of the easy and light dishes, try the following recipe to prepare it:
- Medium-sized tortilla loaf.
- Chicken breast cooked and sliced.
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 2 finely chopped green onions.
- ½ green capsicum, chopped.
- 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
- Teaspoon salt.
- Pinch of dried oregano.
- A pinch of garlic powder.
- Pinch of black pepper.
Steps to prepare a pizza with tortilla bread
- Heat the oven at 200°C.
- Lay the tortilla on a baking sheet Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Brush with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the oven until golden, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, and spread the tomato sauce over it.
- Arrange the chicken strips, capsicum, and green onion.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the ingredients.
Steps for cooking a pizza with tortilla bread
- Bake in the oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle oregano over it.
- Cut it into slices of equal size Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- Serve the pizza with tortilla bread hot.
Tortilla pizza is a source of protein, as it contains chicken, as well as a group of vitamins and minerals.
But it is recommended to prepare it using whole grain bread, to avoid the health damage associated with eating calories, carbohydrates, and fats.
Eating the recipe helps to get the antioxidant mineral selenium found in the chicken component.
And eating it may contribute to reducing the risk of inflammatory and degenerative diseases, neurological diseases, and inflammation.
Pizza with tortilla bread and diabetics
When following the previous tortilla pizza recipe, it is recommended to choose tortilla bread made of whole-grain flour.
To obtain dietary fiber and avoid high fats and carbohydrates, to avoid the risk of high blood sugar levels.
Tortilla pizza and heart patients
Choose corn tortillas instead of refined flour tortillas in making tortilla pizzas if you have high blood pressure, to reduce the sodium and salt content of the recipe.
Tortilla pizza and pregnant women
Eat the recipe in an appropriate amount, as it may contribute to obtaining amino acids, protein, minerals, and vitamins that contribute to energy production.
The formation of red blood cells, and strengthening the body’s immunity.