Easy and delicious food recipes for kids, we will remind all mothers who are looking for easy-to-prepare children’s food recipes, useful food recipes for children, easy-to-prepare and delicious food recipes for children, follow with us today’s useful article for mothers and children.
Easy and delicious food recipes for kids
In the following lines, we will mention the best Easy and delicious food recipes for kids:
How to make egg soup
Egg soup is one of the Chinese dishes. Learn how to prepare it:
- 4 cups of chicken broth.
- 2 eggs.
- egg yolk;
- 2 tablespoons minced chives.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of cornstarch.
- ¼ teaspoon salt.
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger.
Steps for preparing egg soup
- Place about three-quarters of a cup of chicken broth in the refrigerator.
- Pour the remaining amount of broth into a large saucepan.
- Add salt, ginger, and garlic, and put on the fire until it boils.
- In a small bowl, mix the broth from the refrigerator with the starch well.
- Keep whisking until you get a homogeneous mixture, and set aside.
Steps for preparing egg soup
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and yolk together with a fork.
- Gradually sprinkle eggs over the simmering broth mixture Such as Cooking tips to help you prepare food.
- Gradually add the starch and broth mixture as well to get the desired consistency.
- Pour the egg soup into serving dishes, and serve hot.
Egg soup and diabetics
It is recommended to eat soup alongside meals or as a snack during the day, because it contains protein, which contributes to enhancing the feeling of satiety and fullness, and controlling the amount of food consumed during the day, thus improving blood sugar management and reducing the risk of its rise.
How to make sweet potato soup with lentils
Sweet Potato Soup with Lentils is a quick and nutritious recipe. Here’s how to make it:
- 6 cups of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- A cup of dry lentils.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- 60 grams of chopped spinach.
- A small onion, chopped.
- 3 minced garlic cloves.
- ½ tablespoon rosemary.
- A teaspoon of thyme.
- Teaspoon salt.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- Additional components
- Vegetable oil.
- Steps to prepare sweet potato soup with lentils
Lentil cooking steps
- Bring a large saucepan, and put it on medium heat.
- Add a little oil and a little vegetable broth, then add the onion and garlic.
- Stir the previous ingredients together for 3-5 minutes Such as How to cook cauliflower in Oven.
- Add rosemary, pepper, and thyme, and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the lentils, sweet potatoes, and the remaining vegetable broth to the pot.
- Stir the mixture well, leave it on the fire until it boils, then cover the pot.
- Leave the lentils on medium heat for 20-30 minutes until they are cooked.
Steps to serve sweet potato soup with lentils
- Turn off the heat, and stir the spinach to wilt.
- Add salt and pepper, and remove the pot from the heat.
- Pour sweet potato soup with lentils into serving dishes Such as What are the methods of cooking food.
- Serve sweet potato soup with lentils hot.
- Eating sweet potatoes, to get carotenoids that contribute to reducing, in addition to its rich content of anthocyanins, helps reduce the chance of colon.
- It is recommended to eat sweet potato soup with lentils to get vitamin A and beta-carotene, which are present in the sweet potato component, to reduce the risk of eye diseases.
- Eat lentils, as they are a rich source of many vitamins, such as B3 vitamins, which contribute to boosting metabolism and improving the health of the digestive and nervous systems.
Sweet potato soup with lentils and diabetics
Diabetics are advised to eat sweet potato soup with lentils, to get the plant compounds found in sweet potatoes, which contribute to lowering blood sugar and reducing the risk of high.
Sweet potato soup with lentils and heart patients
Sweet potato soup with lentils contains a high percentage of protein because it contains the lentil component, which a heart patient is advised to take to get potassium and magnesium, in order to:
- Promote relaxation of the muscles of the heart and blood vessels.
- Lowering the level of blood pressure.
Sweet potato soup with lentils and pregnant women
Eat soup, to get the folic acid in lentils, to prevent the risk of birth defects and neural tube defects, to improve red blood cell formation, and reduce the risk of high blood pressure.