Down Perfect white feather & down pillow review, you are steps away from getting restful and natural sleep, the duck feather pillow for better comfort for you and your family is sure.
The site also offers a discount coupon for all the site’s products “SLEEP10-6WA6RX“.
Specifications of Perfect white feather & down pillow review
- The outer face is made of 100% natural cotton.
- The inner filling is a mixture of oversized Duck Feather 10% and Duck Down 90% soft feathers.
- This pillow is very soft Such as White goose feather duvet review.
- All-natural feather products do not cause perspiration at all and maintain the highest levels of natural ventilation while you sleep.
- If you prefer to sleep on your back or stomach, and want a pillow that is very soft, and at a low height where you sink in comfort, you need this pillow.
- Density: very soft.
- Softness level: 10 out of 10.
Sizes Perfect white feather & down pillow review
- Double – two: 90 x 50 cm, 780 grams, natural feathers.
- Large single – two and a half: 75 x 50 cm 650 g of natural feathers.
Instructions for use of Perfect white feather & down pillow review
- The feather pillow is 100% natural and does not contain any substances that help hold the inner filling together.
- Therefore, the distribution of the inner filling may differ during sleep.
- All you have to do is hold the pillow from one side, point it down, and then manually redistribute the inner filling.
Pillow Washing Instructions
- This pillow is washed exclusively with dry washing technology, it is not allowed to be exposed to water at all.
- Natural feathers are very sensitive, and may rot if exposed to water.
- We recommend that you buy a natural feather pillow insulator to keep your feather pillow clean for a longer time, available in our sleeping pillows section.
- It is not allowed to add chlorine during washing.
- The addition of chemical solvents is not allowed.
Feather pillow purchase instructions
- We recommend that you read the specifications of each type before purchasing to ensure you get the right pillow for you.
- Perfect white feather & down pillow review There are several types of natural feather pillows, varying according to the number of feathers, and the degree of softness.
- All-natural feather sleeping pillows available at the Perfect white feather & down pillow review are absolutely hypoallergenic.
- That’s because we’ve added two outer layers, made of natural cotton, that prevent soft feathers from seeping out.
- The feathers used to make the natural feather pillows at Perfect white feather & down pillow review are a mixture of two types.
- Type 1: Large Duck Feather feathers are extracted from the wing and back of the duck, and the tips are clipped, to ensure they do not disturb you while you sleep.
- Type 2: Duck Down Feathers are the softest feathers in the world.
- We care about animal rights first, so we have a European certificate that proves that these animals were not killed in order to get feathers from them, and feathers were not obtained from them while they were alive.
- The feathers used in the manufacture of natural feather pillows are from duck animal sources.
How to prepare pillows for cleaning?
- Determine which bird feathers your pillow is filled with.
- If this is chicken feathers, then the product can be safely discarded. Alternatively.
- Take the pillow to a specialized workshop and order a dry cleaning, warning that the pillow is full of chicken feathers.
- It is strictly forbidden to wash chicken feathers.
- The bottom of this bird does not tolerate moisture, dries very poorly, and in the process of sanitary processing, it can simply turn into dust.
- Only waterfowl feathers can be washed.
- Sew some covers to wash the feathers. For one standard size medium pillow, you will need at least 5 bags.
- For sewing, you can use any thin cotton fabric, chintz, teak. Old pillows, tulle, or pillowcases will also work.
- Many housewives do not even think about the health risks that a dirty feather inside a pillowcase poses.
- Bed care is limited to a change of pillowcases, sheets, and duvet covers, which is not enough.
- To prevent disease, feather pillows should be cleaned regularly.
- The frequency of general processing of inferior products is 1-2 times a year.
- Frequent cleaning will damage the feathers and shorten the life of the product.
- The procedure for treating a pillowcase at home is quite difficult but possible.
- Washing an expired pillow is not recommended.
- You will not achieve the desired effect, just get rid of a little dust.
- In addition, you will encounter difficulties when the product dries completely.
- In order for the washing process to go well, you must first prepare for it.
How to take care of a duck feather pillow?
- Most women prefer not to waste time and energy washing hands and using an automatic machine.
- You cannot wash the feather pillow and feathers completely.
- The filling will crumble into a single lump.
- In addition, the dry pad weighs about 5 kilograms.
- After the water is absorbed, it will turn into a “training” weight, which not every washing machine can handle.
- Washing pillows swan washing machine is possible if certain conditions are met.
- Delicate mode or hand wash mode.
- If a ‘down’ or ‘quilt’ position is provided in the automatic machine, we expose it.
- We collect a temperature of no more than 40 degrees, preferably 30.