A cucumber salad is a refreshing and flavorful side dish that is perfect for a summer party or a light meal. It is made with thinly sliced cucumbers, vinegar, and dill. You can also add other ingredients to your cucumber salad, such as onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
How to make cucumber salad?
Here is an easy recipe for cucumber salad:
- 1 pound of cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, vinegar, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Let salad sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve chilled.
You can also add some fruits and vegetables to the cucumber salad like tomatoes, onions, red pepper, scallions, avocado, carrots, and pineapple.