Classic Keto Diet Recipes for Beginners, that the various types of the keto diet work to reduce carbohydrates and high-fat content with moderate amounts of protein in the diet, and from the foods permitted on the classic keto diet:
First, the fats in the Diet Keto Classic
It is preferable to eat healthy fats in the classic keto diet, such as butter, olive oil, and coconut oil, and to avoid hydrogenated industrial oils, as animal fat and lamb are allowed.
The second is proteins in the Keto Classic Diet
Proteins can be consumed from natural sources such as red and white meat, eggs, and some types of fish, such as sardines, shrimp, and crabs.
The third carbohydrate on the classic keto diet
It can be obtained from green leafy vegetables that are low in carbohydrates, such as spinach, parsley, mallow, mallow, kibbeh, chard and coriander, and cheeses are strictly prohibited.
Fourth, fruits in the classic keto diet
All fruits are prohibited while on the classic keto diet, except for berries, strawberries, and avocados.
What is not on keto classic?
- Here are some of the foods the classic ketogenic diet would ban:
- Sugary foods: soda, fruit juice, smoothies, cakes, ice cream, candy, and sweeteners.
- Grains or starches: Wheat-based products, rice, pasta, and grains.
- Fruit: All fruit except for small portions of berries and strawberries.
- Legumes: such as peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas, and beans.
- Root vegetables and tubers: potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips.
- Low-fat products: low-fat mayonnaise, salad dressings, and other seasonings.
- Some condiments or sauces: such as barbecue sauce, honey mustard, ketchup.
- Unhealthy fats: like processed vegetable oils, mayonnaise.
Classic Keto Diet Recipes for Beginners
The keto diet for beginners provides 21.4 grams of net carbs, so the sample meals come as follows:
- 4.6 grams of net carbs.
- Scrambled eggs with onions and cheddar cheese.
- Snack: 1 gram net carbs: non-dairy custard.
- 6 grams net carbs.
- Grilled chicken with spinach, tomato, and avocado salad.
- Snack: 4.4 grams Net carbs: 1 cup chopped red bell pepper with 2 tablespoons ranch dressing.
- 5.4 grams of net carbs.
- 5-ounce hamburger, 1-ounce cheese, 1 cherry tomato, avocado, 2 lettuce leaves.