Chicken recipes with pasta, there are a lot of ways to cook chicken with pasta. As chicken is a meat that is versatile in various foods, and can add a variety of flavors.
Chicken meat is considered one of the main foods on our tables in our life, as it is frequently cooked alongside vegetables and rice in many Arab and Western dishes. It can also be added to salads, soups and French fries, as well as pasta dishes.
And it has great benefits for the human body, as it contains a high percentage of proteins that build the body, maintain hormonal balance, and facilitate digestion, and it also contains many vitamins such as B6, B3, and B.
How to make chicken noodles
- 225g perfecto pasta.
- 4 K water.
- 4 pieces of chicken breast, diced.
- 1 kg chicken broth.
- one cup of celery, chopped.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 packet of creamy mushroom soup.
- ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated.
How to prepare chicken with noodles
- Boil water in a large saucepan and place chicken pieces in it until completely cooked.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the pot, set aside, add Perfecto Farfalle pasta to the same pot and cook for 10 minutes, drain well and set aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup of chicken broth over medium heat in a saucepan over a stove, then add celery and onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, the package of creamy mushroom soup and the remaining chicken broth and cook until the cheese is completely melted.
- Add pasta to the same pot, stir well and serve.
Another way to prepare chicken with pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- Clean the green onions and smash them into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the chicken pieces and stir until golden. Remove the chicken from the heat and set it aside. Add to the same saucepan the onion, thyme, lemon zest and cream. Let the mixture boil slowly for 5 minutes
- Cut the chicken into thin slices and add to the sauce.
- Boil fettuccine pasta in a quantity of salted boiling water according to the cooking time specified on the box. Drain it well and pour it into the pan with the chicken sauce.
- Mix it gently over a moderate heat for one minute. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese right before serving.