Chicken recipes tasty, Who said that enjoying a healthy life will force you to give up the most delicious dishes, especially meat dishes of all kinds? Here are light and tasty recipes based mainly on the use of chicken, however, they will help you reach the ideal weight that you dream of.
How to make chicken and rice soup
Chicken recipes tasty The most important thing about this soup is that it is light and healthy and is a complete nutritional meal in itself, yet its calories do not exceed 250 calories.
- ½ grilled chicken on a skewer
- A teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Onion sliced thinly.
- ½ bunch chopped celery.
- ½ carrot cut into small pieces.
- 2 cups chicken stock.
- 3 cups vegetable stock.
- A small spoon of salt.
- ¼ cup of fresh herbs (according to your personal preference).
- A cup of cooked brown rice.
How to prepare chicken and rice soup
- Remove the skin from the grilled chicken, then cut its meat at the chest or hip, and remove it from the bones. Heat olive oil at a medium temperature in a medium-sized saucepan, then add onions, celery, and carrots, and cook them together until smooth, that is, after 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, vegetable broth, and salt to the bowl, and leave it until it reaches a boil, then reduce the temperature, and leave it on low heat for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add chicken, rice, and fresh herbs, and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
Diet chicken recipe
- A cup of brown rice.
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce.
- A spoonful of cornstarch.
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 3 pieces of boneless chicken breast.
- A spoonful of salt.
- Spoon black pepper.
How to prepare a recipe for Diet chicken
- Preheat the oven to a high temperature, and at the same time cook the rice your usual way.
- Place the soy sauce and cornstarch in a small saucepan, and mix with the paddle mixer.
- Add brown sugar and lemon juice, until it boils, then let the mixture simmer for one minute or when it becomes thicker.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan suitable for the oven, at a medium to high temperature.
- Add canola oil to the pan, then add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn the chicken, then add the soy sauce mixture to the chicken.
- Put the bowl in the oven, and leave it for 8 minutes.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board, leave it for 5 minutes and then slice it.
- Bring a large bowl, put a pot of water in it to boil, then add the broccoli and leave it to cook for 3 minutes.