Chicken recipes Indian, dear, here’s how to prepare Indian chicken with butter, presented to you by Chef Dima from Philips:
- Preparation time: 15 minutes.
- Cooking time: 30 minutes.
- Serves: 10 persons.
Chicken recipes Indian
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil (every two tablespoons separately).
- 10 chicken breasts cut into medium size pieces.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger.
- Stick butter (each finger separately).
- Juice of half a lemon.
- 2 tablespoons of Gram Masala Spices (each tablespoon separately).
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- one teaspoon cumin.
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper.
- ½ cup of milk.
- 1 cup fresh cream.
- 4 tomatoes, peeled.
- ¾ cup tomato paste.
- 2 cups warm water.
- 1 tablespoon of starch.
- ¼ cup of cold water.
- salt and pepper as needed.
- ¼ cup chopped coriander.
Method Chicken Indian
- Dissolve the starch in cup of cold water and set aside.
- In 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, cook the onion until soft, add garlic and ginger and stir, add ¼ stick of butter, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of gram masala, chili powder, cumin, hot red pepper, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Mash the peeled tomatoes on the Philips blender.
- In a saucepan, add the mashed tomatoes, tomato paste, 2 cups of warm water and yogurt and bring the mixture to a boil over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and the remaining spoonful of gram masala.
- In a separate saucepan, cook the chicken in batches, in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, until soft and golden in color (about 10 minutes).
- Add the chicken to the sauce and let it boil for five minutes, add the fresh cream and leave it on the fire for another two minutes, add the remaining butter and stir well.
- Add the dissolved starch mixture in the water, stirring, and cook for another 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with basmati rice.