Chicken recipes for dinner 2021, a complete instant meal where chicken is served with potatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic. A meal inspired by Italian cuisine, an easy and delicious dish that does not exceed 20 minutes in cooking, and the best recipes for those who follow weight-loss regimens.
How to make chicken for dinner 2021
- 100g small potatoes (about 3 cm).
- 1 small red pepper, sliced longitudinally.
- one small green pepper, sliced longitudinally.
- 1 medium onion, sliced longitudinally.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper.
- 1/4 cup olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, cut into small pieces, not grated.
- 4 chicken breasts.
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled and diced.
- 5-20 basil leaves, sliced thin longitudinal slices.
How to prepare chicken for dinner
- Heat the oven, cut the potatoes in half, cover a tray of the oven with foil, and put the potatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, and red pepper on it.
- Sprinkle the vegetables 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Make sure that the vegetables are well covered with oil.
- Place the tray in the oven for 20-22 minutes, so that the potatoes and vegetables are cooked well.
- In half the time, prepare the chicken.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat.
- Put the cheese on parchment paper near the oven.
- Quickly cover the chicken breasts with cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Make sure there is the largest amount of cheese on the chicken.
- Add a spoonful of oil to the skillet and saute the chicken for about 7 minutes on each side, until the cheese turns into a golden crust.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Take the chicken out of the pan on kitchen paper to absorb the oil, then put it on a serving dish.
- Add the vegetables to the serving dish and scoop the tomatoes and basil over the chicken.