Chicken recipes curry simply, some days we need quick and easy recipes to prepare for lunch, and one of the fastest and most delicious of these recipes is a recipe for chicken curry and vegetables because its ingredients are available in every home, and the chicken curry is loved by children and adults and can be prepared easily and does not take long to cook.
This chicken, veggie, and curry recipe have a strong flavor and this is due to the curry which makes this delicious chicken and veggie curry recipe in addition to the vegetables, Chicken curry, and vegetables recipe – We offer you the easiest way to make chicken curry, vegetables, and cream, in addition to preparing the ingredients for chicken curry and rice.
Chicken recipes curry simply
- 400g chicken breast cut into 2 cm squares.
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1 cm squares.
- 250ml (1 cup) chicken broth.
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 cm squares.
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 cm squares.
- 4 mushrooms, cut into slices.
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- 2 tablespoons curry.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander.
- ½ 1 teaspoon cumin.
- 1 teaspoon fine ginger.
- Pinch of cloves.
- Pinch of white pepper.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric.
- Salt, to taste.
How to prepare chicken curry at home
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the garlic and onion slices.
- Add the chicken squares, then cover the pan and leave it on the stove for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the mushroom slices, then the curry, coriander, cumin, ginger, cloves, white pepper, turmeric, and salt, and stir.
- now Add the green and red capsicum and stir then add the chicken broth and put it on the stove until it boils, stirring from time to time.
- We pour the chicken into a serving dish and decorate it.