Chicken breast recipes, chicken is one of the delicious dishes that are preferred by many families, but whole chicken dishes may take more time to cook, so in this article, we offer you the best recipes of delicious and easy chicken breast at the same time.
If you have a number of chicken breasts in the freezer, keep reading the following lines to know their ingredients and methods of preparing them, and make sure to prepare them carefully to get an ideal chicken dish as restaurants.
Chicken breast with mushroom cream sauce is one of the fastest and most popular cooking recipes, children love it very much because it contains the two most popular food ingredients they like. Easy and simple to operate, so mothers, adults, and children love it.
Chicken breast recipes
Here are delicious and delicious chicken breast recipes in distinctive and varied ways that will help you renew your main dishes at the dining table. How to make chicken breasts with mushroom cream sauce
How to make chicken breasts with mushroom cream sauce
- 3 boneless and skinned chicken breasts.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed.
- A medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- 4 tablespoons (50 g) unsalted butter.
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) water or chicken broth
- 2 cups (500 ml) liquid cooking cream
- 1 cup (200 g) mushrooms, sliced.
- one tablespoon (12.5 g) fresh rosemary.
- 1 tablespoon (12.5 g) fresh thyme.
How to prepare chicken breasts with mushroom cream sauce
- Melt two tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Then add the onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and mushrooms, and stir well for seven minutes, until the mushrooms are golden in color.
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet, then melt the rest of the butter in the same skillet.
- Then add the chicken and Shani for eight to ten minutes on each side.
- Add the broth, and leave it until it boils, then add the mushroom mixture, and let it boil for five minutes. Add the cream, and leave the mixture until it boils, then stir on low heat for five minutes.
- Place the chicken breasts with mushrooms in a serving dish, and garnish with rosemary and thyme.