Chicken breast recipes tasty, recipes with chicken breasts For fans of various chicken dishes, we offer you dishes prepared from boneless chicken breasts that are popular with everyone. We offer it here in different and innovative ways, with multiple flavors and sauces that satisfy all tastes.
Preparing a plate of these chicken breasts takes little time and effort with a touch of flair and artistry in serving and some friends and loved ones to enjoy and share.
How to make grilled chicken breast on charcoal
Grilled chicken breast on charcoal, grilled food is one of the most delicious types of food, especially if the meat is grilled on skewers, a wonderful dish of chicken pieces with a cold salad of cucumbers, onions, and mint. It is served with yogurt and bread.
- 750 g chicken meat, without skin and bones
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- two teaspoons red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of hot pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 pieces of bread
- 1 slice of cucumber
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- Yogurt and slices of lemon to serve
How to prepare grilled chicken breasts on charcoal
- Heat the grill over medium-high heat.
- Cut the chicken meat into 3 parts. Stir with canola oil, curry, red and hot pepper, salt, and black pepper, then grind the meat onto the iron skewers.
- Grill them and flip them occasionally, until the meat is charred and cooked through, for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Grill the bread slices until they are heated and toasted for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir in the cucumber, green onion, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Serve with yogurt and lemon slices on the side.