Cauliflower and cucumber salad is a delicious and healthy dish that is packed with nutrients. Cauliflower has a variety of vitamins C and K, as well as fiber. Furthermore, cucumbers are also a good source of vitamin C and fiber, as well as potassium.
How to make cauliflower and cucumber salad?
It is one of the easiest salads to prepare. To make cauliflower and cucumber salad:
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, cucumber, red onion, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.